< Back to article list
Symphony Webinar: How to Increase Attendance at Corporate Events
Come and join our free Webinar on How to Increase Attendance at Corporate events. In under 30 minutes, Gerard Lennox who has worked with the likes of Microsoft, IBM and major pharmaceutical companies will cover the main points you need to know in relation to increasing attendance at corporate events.
Who should attend?
• Those responsible for Marketing and PR
• Those responsible for Promoting and Running corporate marketing events
• Sales Managers looking to establish key relationships through events
• Event’s Organisers looking to maximize the effectiveness of their events
Join this webinar to learn…
• How to create a relevant event programme
• How to effectively promote your events
• How to minimize no-shows at your event
This webinar will only be available live on the 17th June. However, if you can’t make it, register and we will send you a link to the recording. So don’t miss out! Register below and get on track to increase your corporate event attendance.
If you have any questions, feel free to discuss before, during and after the webinar via Twitter using #Syminar.
Date: 17th June 2015
Time: 14:00 GMT
Duration: 30 minutes inc Q&A