< Back to article list
Make Money by Selling Webinars
Many organisations are planning and selling commercial events, also known as seminars, offering information/tuition by experts in their field on a subject such as sales training, professional development, property investing, internet marketing etc. Seminars generally involve bringing together a small group of people where all attendees have the opportunity to actively participate. There is no doubting the benefits of face-to-face seminars to both the organiser and attendees; however a number of disadvantages also exist.
Cost – The organiser and all participants must absorb the costs associated with travelling to the seminar location.
Time – Seminars require both the organiser and participants to spend a considerable amount of time away from their day-to-day business activities resulting in scheduling problems.
The above factors may influence a prospects decision as to whether he/she will attend your seminar or not. It is becoming increasingly popular to conduct seminars via the web. This is known as a webinar (web-based seminar).
The biggest advantage that webinars have over seminars is that rather than having to be somewhere in person, you can deliver your material from the comfort of your own office over the internet using software such as GoToWebinar. Using this software still allows your participants to engage and interact with the organiser by viewing the content material, listening to the audio and typing in their questions. Three key advantages are listed below:
- Cost effective – No travel expenses for organiser or participants
- Efficient – No time wasted by organiser or participant (prospects more likely to attend).
- Scalable – An increased number of sessions can be organised in a shorter period of time.
Once you have your content prepared, the only thing missing is to promote and sell tickets to your webinar.
Sell Tickets to Your Webinars
Once you have your schedule of webinars organised in your webinar software, the trick is to make it easy for delegates to register, and ensure that people who haven’t paid cannot get access to them. That’s where we can help you.
Symphony’s online registration and delegate management software gives you all the tools you need to take automated online booking for any webinar. Setup your webinar schedule; choose your maximum audience numbers per session, and let the system do all the work for you.
How it works
- Use the web-page builder to create a website and registration page to promote your webinars
- Our marketing tools allow you to create customised invitations and invite your prospects to attend
- They can register online and make an automate online payment directly into your account
- Send out auto-emails confirming your attendee’s booking, notifying them of payment success and provide the access details to their chosen webinar using out emaling modules
- Sit back, relax and watch the booking roll in!
- After the webinar has taken place, record and report on attendance levels, and gather feedback with a post event email campaign.
If you would like to learn more about how to sell ticket for webinars, give our experts a call on +44 (0) 114 279 4990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Images – FreeDigitalPhotos.net
David Castillo Dominici