< Back to article list
184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11 – Symphony Updates 07/12/2017
As we approach the holiday season lets take a look at the latest updates the Symphony team have made.
Today we announce a major new function, a number of small but significant improvements and a couple of bug fixes.
New Email Editor
In the events industry it’s becoming increasingly important to create high quality, informative and attractive email content. Achieving one of these can be hard enough, but without some serious HTML know-how it can be hard to meet all three.
At Symphony, we’ve made it our goal for all our clients to be able to create complex emails without having to be an HTML ninja. As part of this process, we have developed a new drag-and-drop email editor for both campaign and triggered emails. You can carry on using the existing system at the same time as exploring the power of the new drag and drop interface.
Check out the Symphony ‘Easy’ Email Editor Help Guide for more information on how this works!
We would love to hear what you think of the much easier way to create and manage complex email layouts. To this end we will be sending all our registered users a short on-line survey in the new year. The survey will make use of the new Survey module we introduced a few weeks ago. Read the Symphony Surveys Help Guide to find out more about what you can do with surveys.
– Loading time of most booking forms has been improved – in many cases they are quicker than before
– CPD Points and Delegate Instructions merge tags added to triggered emails
– Triggered emails now have templates to choose from – so you can choose a layout once and reuse it for each of your events with relevant information like Event Name and Start Date automatically being completed.
– More templates have been added for campaign emails
– The way data entry fields look has been changed to make them easier to read. This includes text, radio button, checkbox and drop-down list fields.
– Publish button on surveys was not pulling through updates to Completed Page Content
– Booking Form Merge tag not pulling through correct form on some triggered emails